Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2) Ship Gallery | OceanShooter

Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2) ship photo gallery. Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2) ship images collection. Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2) ship pictures. Free Desktop Ship Photo Gallery for your desktop. OceanShooter


Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship Wallpaper 2
image dimensions : 1092 x 682
Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2). Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship images wallpaper gallery 2. Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship photos and pictures wallpaper collection 2. Well, it’s the end of November in Cleveland, and that is my cue to head for warmer climes. Besides, I was beginning to suffer wanderlust and needed a cruise jolt. Although I have been to the Caribbean on numerous occasions, I had not yet sailed on the Navigator of the Seas and the timing was perfect. So, I was looking forward to joining other travel professionals on a seminar-at-sea. Since the weather is always unpredictable this time of year in this area of the country, I made arrangements to fly to Florida a day before the cruise (something I always advise, if at all possible). As it turned out, that was a very wise decision. Now, there was a winter storm that brought a significant amount of snow to our area on Thanksgiving Day, but my flight from Cleveland the next day actually left on time. Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2). Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship images wallpaper gallery 2. Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship photos and pictures wallpaper collection 2. However, I had to change planes in Nashville and that is where my problems began. There was a substantial delay to my flight leaving Nashville. Had I chosen to fly in the day of the cruise, in all likelihood, I would have missed the cruise. As it was much cheaper to fly to Fort Lauderdale and take a shuttle to Miami the day of the cruise, I made reservations at a hotel near the airport for one night. Embarkation: I took a taxi from my hotel in Fort Lauderdale to pier and Miami ($80 including tip) and arrived at the port about 10:30 AM. There was a sign that indicated embarkation was scheduled to begin at 2:00 PM, but that was not actually the case. When we arrived, a fairly long line was already beginning to form at the security checkpoint. In fact, thanks to the priority boarding Diamond Members in the Crown and Anchor Society are provided, my friends and I were on the ship before 11:30 AM. This is just one of the reasons that it is quite worthwhile to cruise on Royal Caribbean often. While our staterooms were not ready this early, we were welcomed aboard and invited to have lunch at the Windjammer Café. Navigator of the Seas (Wallpaper 2). Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship images wallpaper gallery 2. Navigator of the Seas Cruise Ship photos and pictures wallpaper collection 2.

Labels:

ARCHIVE (Home)

<< Home